Storm Innovation Hub is located in Malmö University’s building Gäddan and is a resource to everyone who works or studies at Malmö University.
Storm consists of three rooms. Stora Storm – A big workshop-area perfect for seminars, workshops, and other creative meetings. Lilla Storm – a small pitch arena suitable for presentations, creative meetings and movie screenings. The kitchen (Köket) – which is ideal for shorter meetings or to get some work done. Note that the kitchen is not bookable but can be used in consensus with us that work at Storm.
This is how the spaces at Storm are structured:
The big room at Storm can seat up to 64 people and is equipped with everything you need to make a creative atmosphere possible.
In Stora Storm you can find:
- 12 tables that are easy to move and fold
- 64 chairs in 4 different colours
- 3 big walls with magnetic whiteboard material
- 2 projectors that can show parallel or double screens
- Workshop material (Post its, plain paper, markers, poster putty, scissors, tape, etc.)
- Blackout curtains
- Sockets from the wall and the rig in the ceiling
- A Smartboard on wheels, perfect for shared notes or drawings
The room has a piece of built-in staircase furniture with different levels and is shaped like an amphitheatre. It can fit a maximum of 40 people, however, we recommend a maximum of 15-20 people so that everyone gets their own space. The stairs and the pillows allow for a more relaxed and informal dynamic as opposed to the bigger room in Storm.
The room is equipped with:
- a whiteboard wall
- a projector
- electrical sockets in the staircase and in the panel by the window
The kitchen is not a bookable area but you are more then welcome to sit there and use it if you have booked any of the other two rooms.
The kitchen has a big height adjustable table with 10 high chairs and offers cutlery, glasses, mugs, pitchers, and plates for up to 20 people, as well as a dishwasher and a microwave oven.